Here is a running list of some of the resources you can find on my blog. Some are items I have created and others are things that I have found useful. If you saw a resource linked in a blog post and don’t remember which post it was from, you are likely to find it here. Expect this list to grow as time goes on. Found something which you think my readers will find useful? Let me know and I will check it out!
– Ebates: Go here before you shop online. Search for the store you want to shop from and follow the link to the store to get cashback on your purchase. Payment is made via a monthly check.
– Ibotta: After you make a purchase you can get cash back for select items by scanning the bar code and taking a picture of the receipt. You can check the app before you shop to create your list or after to see if anything you purchased qualifies.
– How to Get Your Spring Cleaning Done Fast and Easy E-book: A guide to get your whole house clean and fresh in less time!
Week Night Dinners
– Quick and Easy One Pot Recipes PDF: A collection of quick one pot dinners that you can make on weeknights for fast food and less mess.
– The Mom Conference: An amazing conference with practical information for all aspects of motherhood. You can get the pre-recorded sessions and go through it in your own time. You can see my review of the conference here.